Saturday 12 April 2008

My trip to Rome

Hi!

Last year I went to Rome with my parents and my brother.
I could see museums and monuments absolutely fantastic. I loved the trip and especially the city. I met many nice people and even now I talk with them. Now, you can see some pictures of the city…




These pictures are about Vatican. This monument is absolutely fantastic and very big.

Coliseum is a beautiful monument and maybe the most famous of Rome because when we talk about Rome, we think about the coliseum. It’s a big monument because it has nearly 50 meters high.





I loved my trip to Rome. Rome is a very beautiful city and the monuments are extraordinary.
I loved the people, the monuments and the food, which was basically pasta but it was very tasty.



I just didn’t like the rain in one of the days because I couldn’t leave the hotel.

Project work from Catarina Mendes 8ºC

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Good Catarina ... and on time!
Congratulations!!!!

The Teacher

Anonymous said...

The teacher said that almost nobody have coment this post, so I came here to do my coment.

The work is very interesting, because with this post we have learn something about Rome.

That's my opinion, next time I want to go with you...

Kisses for girls, Hugs for boys.

;)

Anonymous said...

My "maridinha" =)
Very good
kiss ...
I loveyou Catarina =D

Anonymous said...

very good...

Anonymous said...

For that i'm watching in your photos, Rome must be wonderfull!

Go Rii!

Nice Project Work!