Sunday 27 April 2008

MY BROTHER AND I


My name is Sara and I decided to talk about my brother.
I chose this theme because my brother is a very special person in my life. I love him.
My brother and I get on very well. I don’t know why but I know that we like each other and we don’t do anything alone.
He’s older than me. He left our parents' house to live alone.
I was sad because he’s special and I miss him at home.
In spite of all that he’s my strength. He is what he is, with his qualities and faults. He’s one of the persons in my life that I’m proud of having near me.

Project work done by: Sara, 8ºC

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its very very nice

Anonymous said...

its very nice

Anonymous said...

Great Work Sara. It's very nice to have a good relationship with your brother!
The teacher

Anonymous said...

good Sara! For that I am watching you and your brother must be the best friends!

Nice Project Work!