Tuesday 27 May 2008

Things I like and Friends


Alright then, let’s just say that we all”must“have a favourite hobby, even if it’s picking your nose that’s a hobby. And I want to share with all of you my favourite hobbies, which aren’t picking my nose or starring at a mirror for a few hours.
I love to spend time alone and trying to find answers to my problems. But still, I got lots of friends. I ride my bike with them, we go to the cinema together, and we study and play games with each other, and I even exercise with them…



and we have great moments together with loads of fun, care, love which is essential. Meeting them was one of the best things that ever happened to me. So my point is I really enjoy the time with my friends. Let us stay together, forever and ever. And fun is always greater with friends.
So why don’t you all share with me a bit of your interests, hobbies and friends?


... and remember to do your homework with your friends because it’s easier...

Project work done by: Leandro, 9ºN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing better than friends to have fun!

Anonymous said...

i like ...